I spent my early years hating life. I felt like a victim in this world.
In fact, I was a victim, because I was living passively; reacting to, instead of creating, my life.
It seems easier to live life in a passive way, our successes and our failures guided by ‘luck’. This way we do not have to take responsibility for our decisions.
“If you don’t design your life, someone else will.”
Shoot, this is how we are raised! Our parents decide how we need to live our lives. But that stops once we become adults.
When we become adults, we get to make our own decisions. We are in the driver’s seat. We can take any road, any turn, or blaze our own trail.
Frankly, that’s scary shit!
But we don’t have to do it alone. All the best rally car drivers don’t do it alone. They have a navigator right there next to them. Helping them get through the race in one piece.
I am here to be your navigator.
But remember, in the race from maternity ward to the crematorium, the tortoise beats the hare.
I am here to help you appreciate the journey.
Now, a secret that’s not shared often enough: You already have the answers.
I am here to help you uncover them and put them into action.
I am here to help you design the life you want to live, then put it into action!
Since taking control of my life 8 years ago, I have been actively designing the life I want to live. Here are a few things my life design has enabled me to do:
- Spend 3 weeks traveling around India. ( From dancing in monsoon rains at the Taj Mahal, to being blessed at a temple along the Ganges river. )
- Jump out of a perfectly good airplane 7 times, solo. I wanted to control my parachute from the beginning.
- Play bass on stage for a Burma refugee fundraiser with my house band.
- Take a solo trip up the West coast on my Harley. San Diego to Seattle. 3000+ miles round trip.
- Travel to Japan to visit family, enjoy sushi and meditate in temples.
- Travel to Costa Rica to relax on the beach for a couple weeks, getting to know another part of my family better in the process.
- Travel to NYC to see musicals on Broadway enjoying champagne afterwards with the cast of Memphis and pet the Wall Street bull.
- Went to Chicago to learn more about Stock & Option trading.
- Shake Buddy Guy’s hand after seeing him play 5 feet in front of me at his bar in Chicago. ( Last living blues legend, I was star struck to say the least. )
- Make a dozen trips to Mexico, to hang out in hot springs, rock climb in the mountains, and camp along the beach.
- Surf over 280 days one year, just so I could improve. Peaking as I surfed 15 foot waves in Ocean Beach, one of the best surf days of my life. The waves were licking the bottom of the pier as they came in!
- Go to Coachella two times, finally seeing my favourite band, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, play live.
- Go to Burning Man two times, each time changing my life for the better.
- Hug Susan Sarandon after a lovely conversation.
- Quit my corporate job and move to Thailand.
- … much more to come.
Much like bathing, the effects of coaching sessions do not last. You need them regularly, to stay confident in doing what you do.
I practice what I preach. I continue to have a life coach, a business coach, and from time-to-time a personal trainer. I will continue with them, because when I have my nose to the grind stone, I miss out on the macro vision that they can clearly see. This only increases my value to you as I focus more on you.
- You want to take control of your life.
- You have an open mind.
- You are ready to tap into your true potential.
I look forward to being your coach.
Pricing: $75 per session. I take on 3 below rate clients per quarter. To be considered, schedule a session and explain why you cannot pay the full rate.